Check out the regional JOTT events in your area! Joining other Scouts on a JOTT in your local area is a great way to get out, and share the Scouting spirit with others. If you know of a regional JOTT event in your area and would like it listed here please let us know!
- JOTT @ Blue Springs Scout Reserve, Ontario, Canada
- JOTT Night Hike at Blue Springs Scout Reserve, Ontario, Canada
- JOTT @ Belcarra Regional Park, British Columbia Canada – Contact: Scouter Jim Pound
- JOTT @ Fireman’s Park, Niagara Falls Canada
- JOTT @ Bryson Centre – Spencer Park, London, Ontario Canada
- JOTT Caminatas Uruguay – Contact: Matias @ Scouts de Uruguay
- JOTT Dia da Familia Brasil – Contact: Marcos Clayton Pessoa
- JOTT on the Rock @ Rennie’s River Trail, St. John’s Newfoundland – Contact: Hilary Price, 1st MacPherson
Details: Start time 1pm from MUN Botanical Gardens on Mount Scio Road. To finish at 4pm at Quidi Vidi Lake Band Stand.
- JOTT @ BlueMountain, SK Canada – Contact: Jennifer Robbins, 2nd North Battleford
Details: 2nd North Battleford Scouting families will be gathering at 10am on Saturday May 12th, 2018 to participate in JOTT!! This year’s location is Blue Mountain Adventure Park, a half hour drive from North Battleford SK. This site offers a variety of trails for us to choose from and we’ll see how far we can get in 2 hours before meeting at the Chalet area for a camp fire lunch. After lunch, the Scouting JOTT activity is concluded but families have several options – continue hiking, stay at the Park for a pre-registered family adventure (see the Blue Mountain Adventure Park website for information on activities), or drive off to their next destination.
If any Scouting Groups /Families outside of North Battleford are interested in joining our activity, we’d love to have company -just contact me for additional details!! Or if you’re interested in connecting on-line during our hike, please contact me in advance so we can try to arrange that – I’d like to see how and where others are celebrating JOTT 🙂
- JOTT @ Unicoi on Smith Creek Trail – Contact: Nancy Thomas, Troop 140
Details: Scouts will be Hiking from Unicoi to Anna Ruby Falls on the Smith Creek Trail. Along the way Scouts will trim overgrown shrubs and collect garbage left behind on the Trail.
- JOTT in St. Margaret’s Bay – Contact: Derek Spencer, 26th Halifax Canada