Check out the regional JOTT events in your area! Joining other Scouts on a JOTT in your local area is a great way to get out, and share the Scouting spirit with others. If you know of a regional JOTT event in your area and would like it listed here please let us know!
- JOTT @ Blue Springs Scout Reserve, Ontario, Canada
- JOTT Night Hike at Blue Springs Scout Reserve, Ontario, Canada
- JOTT @ Belcarra Regional Park, British Columbia Canada – Contact: Scouter Jim Pound
- JOTT @ Fireman’s Park, Niagara Falls Canada
- JOTT @ Kinsmen Park to Balls Falls Conservation Area – Hosted by: 1st Beamsville Scouting – See FaceBook Event for details
- JOTT @ Bryson Centre – Spencer Park, London, Ontario Canada
- JOTT Caminatas Uruguay – Contact: Matias @ Scouts de Uruguay
- JOTT Dia da Familia Brasil – Contact: Marcos Clayton Pessoa
- JOTT on the Rock @ Rennie’s River Trail, St. John’s Newfoundland – Contact: Hilary Price, 1st MacPherson
Details: Start time 1pm from MUN Botanical Gardens on Mount Scio Road. To finish at 4pm at Quidi Vidi Lake Band Stand.
- JOTT @ Unicoi on Smith Creek Trail – Contact: Nancy Thomas, Troop 140
Details: Scouts will be Hiking from Unicoi to Anna Ruby Falls on the Smith Creek Trail. Along the way Scouts will trim overgrown shrubs and collect garbage left behind on the Trail.
- JOTT in St. Margaret’s Bay – Contact: Derek Spencer, 26th Halifax Canada